Robotous 400N 20Nm 6-Axis Force-Torque Sensor with a Hollow Core
The Robotous RFT80-6A01 is a medium-sized high-resolution 400N 20Nm 6-axis force-torque sensor with a hollow core for cable passthrough. It is priced below all competitors.
A 1-year warranty backs it.
It is typically delivered in 2 weeks.
Force Capacity (N): 400
Torque Capacity (Nm): 20
Temperature Compensation: No
Embedded EtherCAT: No
Hollow Core: Yes
Dust Seal: No
Features of the Robotous RFT80-6A01 400N 20Nm 6-Axis Force-Torque Sensor with a Hollow Core
- Highly accurate and stable
- Longevity across millions of cycles
- Immune to electrical noise and sensor drift
- Rated capacity: 400N (force) | 20Nm (torque)
- High resolution: 0.1N (force) | 0.005Nm (torque)
- Overload capacity: 200%FS
- Medium-sized: 80(D) x 22(H) mm
- Weight: 226g
- It has a hollow core to allow cables to pass through.
Please visit our comparative table for a complete listing of features and specifications.
Note: If you desire an EtherCAT interface for this sensor, simply purchase the CAN version of the sensor and also buy the Robotous RFTEC-02 EtherCAT Adapter.