Robotous 200N 4Nm 6-Axis Force-Torque Sensor with a Hollow Core
The Robotous RFT60-HA01 is a small-sized high-resolution 200N 4Nm 6-axis force-torque sensor. It is priced below all competitors.
A 1-year warranty backs it.
It is typically delivered in 2 weeks.
Force Capacity (N): 200
Torque Capacity (Nm): 4
Temperature Compensation: No
Embedded EtherCAT: No
Hollow Core: Yes
Dust Seal: No
Features of the Robotous RFT60-HA01 200N 4Nm 6-Axis Force-Torque Sensor with a Hollow Core
- Highly accurate and stable
- Longevity across millions of cycles
- Immune to electrical noise and sensor drift
- Rated capacity: 200N (force) | 4Nm (torque)
- High resolution: 0.15N (force) | 0.005Nm (torque)
- Overload capacity: 150%FS
- Small-sized: 60(D) x 18.5(H) mm
- Weight: 70g
- It has a hollow core to allow cables to pass through.
Please visit our comparative table for a complete listing of features and specifications.
Note: If you desire an EtherCAT interface for this sensor, simply purchase the CAN version of the sensor and also buy the Robotous RFTEC-02 EtherCAT Adapter.