6-Axis Force-Torque Sensors
There is no reason to spend $4000 to $10,000 per sensor. Our capacitive 6-axis force-torque sensors offer superior performance at a price that beats OnRobot, Robotiq, ATI, and others. Our sensors offer:
- Multiple interfaces: We support CAN, RS232, RS422, USB, and EtherCAT interfaces.
- Low cost: Capacitive sensors have simple structures that simplify manufacturing processes. This saves you money.
- Precise and reliable: They are highly accurate and stable with a wide sensing range. And they are immune to electrical noise and sensor drift.
- Longevity: Unlike resistance-type sensors, our sensors don’t use strain gauges attached with adhesives. This allows our sensors to withstand millions of cycles without affecting their accuracy.
- High durability: They include mechanical overload protection. And they don’t have a strain gauge adhesive point of failure.
- Easy installation: They are all-in-one devices with embedded signal processing. We also provide sample source code.
- Compatibility: Our sensors work with many collaborative robots (cobots) and industrial robots, including Universal Robotics, Samsung, Rainbow Robotics, Doosan Robotics, Neuromeka, and others. We can also customize the sensor or offer adapter plates.
Please visit our comparative table for a complete listing of features and specifications.
Don’t see the sensor you need? Contact us for a custom solution.
- 6-Axis Force-Torque Sensors
Robotous 400N 20Nm 6-Axis Force-Torque Sensor with a Hollow Core$2,300.00
The Robotous RFT80-6A01 is a medium-sized high-resolution 400N 20Nm 6-axis force-torque sensor with a hollow core for cable passthrough. It is priced below all competitors.A 1-year warranty backs it.It is…